Saturday, May 19, 2018

#Stacking the Shelves #284 (Week Ending 05/19/2018)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!
A smaller haul this week. Good thing too since my Kindle decided to stop working. Thankfully, Amazon had a Mother's Day special which I took advantage of. I must admit. I am an addict. I have way too may books on my Kindle. Not kidding! I have 140 pages of books! Grrrr
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

 Monday - Inferno by Julie Kagawa (YA, Fantasy)

Tuesday - Personal Demons by Rachel Collett (YA, Paranormal)

Wednesday - Stormcaster by Cinda Williams Chima (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - Legendary by Stephanie Garber (YA, Fantasy)

 Friday - Infamous by Alyson Noel (YA, Mystery)

Saturday - War and Wind by Alex Lidell (YA, Fantasy)


*REC'D VIA Publisher & NetGalley & Library







5 comments:

  1. Oh nice new reads! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one who has way too many Kindle books. Sometimes I buy a book and just forget about it even though I know they'll be great reads. I need help!

    My STS

    Happy Reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I think I saw Girl At the Grave on NetGalley. I hope you enjoy your new reads.

    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/05/stacking-the-shelves-24/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking books, I didn't get any this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley, as usual amazing that you review nearly daily, well done! Great haul :)

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete